GHAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHAA Forum

Communication Platform of GHAA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Samantha Beljaars

Go down 
+7
Leo Metcalfe
Clayton Hilliard
Simon Sadler
Jonathan Garlic
Anthony Guerrini
Jerry Clarke
Samantha Beljaars
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 4:32 pm

HI!

Ill introduce myself.. my name is Samantha and i 18 years old.. my friend call me Samantha.. xD i dont have a nickname.. xD i live in Amsterdam in my moms house Embarassed.. i like heavy metal and my bands name is Psycholand.. im not really sure if i should keep goinf with it.. or join someone elses band.. ehm.. what else.. i wanna be a bass player or a drummer.. maybe both.. to bad you cant do both things at the same time.. xD.. i still dont have the skills.. but im talking to someone to be my teacher in basic strings.. and thats it.. ive been in popomundo for 6 days.. and thats it.. i dont know what else to say.. xD thanks in advance.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jerry Clarke
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Jerry Clarke

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 pm

I'm Jerry, welcome to the club!

Samantha Beljaars wrote:

i wanna be a bass player or a drummer.. maybe both.. to bad you cant do both things at the same time..

actually, you can! unlike in real life...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/riggsley
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

Number of posts : 381

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 4:38 pm

Greetings Samantha, welcome to GHAA!

I advice you to read manuals section completely, that'll surely help. If you'll have questions after that, we'll happily answer them all at questions sections. You may request new manuals, look for bandmate or maybe a band to join at community section; don't forget to take a look at our future tour too, we'll be more than happy to see you there ; )

And as a last word, if you need something, let us hear in your own thread and we'll try to take care of it soon..
Back to top Go down
https://ghaa.forumotion.com
Gordon H

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 4:42 pm

welcome to the GHAA forums. you will find help and mostly everything you will need to know to start your career here.
just message Clayton, Anthony, or Johnathon if you need help, or ask if here in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Garlic
decent member
decent member

Number of posts : 72

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:09 pm

Hey! Another person that plays in a heavy metal band. I'm in a Metal Start up called Urban Dawn. I'm the lead singer and Bassist of the band. If you want, you could be the drummer!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:17 pm

wow..lots of replys.. ^^ thanks a lot! i already read some post on the manuals forum.. ^^

i do have a lot of questions.. xD maybe after reading all the manuals it ill be less.. >_<!
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Garlic
decent member
decent member

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:19 pm

Well, we're that friendly around here. We're all in the same boat when it comes to needing help and thats why we're here. If your looking to join Urban Dawn, I'm base in London, so one of us would have to do somw moving. Either way, it's great to know that another person here is in a heavy metal group.
Back to top Go down
Gordon H

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:20 pm

well, i hope you can get her in your band. good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:25 pm

Jonathan Garlic wrote:
Hey! Another person that plays in a heavy metal band. I'm in a Metal Start up called Urban Dawn. I'm the lead singer and Bassist of the band. If you want, you could be the drummer!

well.. id like that.. but i already got someone to teach me basic strings so iguess it would be wise to learn to bass guitar first.. >_< and then drums.. any advices on this? o_o

PS: you can play drums and bass at the same time? thats weird.. xD can you play drums.. bass and sing at the same time? xD
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Garlic
decent member
decent member

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:27 pm

Not quite sure. I still need to learn how to play bass and sing. That'll take time. But like I said, the offer is on the table. It would be great to have you.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:30 pm

>_<! it feels like you are monitoring my post.. xD

Jonathan.. isnt youre last name Garlick?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Garlic
decent member
decent member

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 5:41 pm

Yes it is actually. For some reason I had to take off the K. It is Jonathan Garlick in the game. Live in London. And to answere your first comment, I just happen to have a lot of free time.
Back to top Go down
Simon Sadler
Holy Kitty
Holy Kitty
Simon Sadler

Number of posts : 443

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 6:15 pm

Hey Samantha, welcome to the GHAA. Don't let the flaming middle finger scare you, I'm actually quite nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www230.popomundo.com/Common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=v
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 pm

do i loose something by playing and advancing in my band and then joining another one? o.o
Back to top Go down
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 6:30 pm

Simon Sadler wrote:
Hey Samantha, welcome to the GHAA. Don't let the flaming middle finger scare you, I'm actually quite nice. Smile

thanks.. i like your avatar..
Back to top Go down
Simon Sadler
Holy Kitty
Holy Kitty
Simon Sadler

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 6:33 pm

Thank you. : )
Back to top Go down
Clayton Hilliard
Part-time God / Admin
Part-time God / Admin
Clayton Hilliard

Number of posts : 571

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 11:44 pm

Samantha Beljaars wrote:
do i loose something by playing and advancing in my band and then joining another one? o.o
Yes, everything you have built up with the other band Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.popomundo.com/common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=view
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

Number of posts : 185

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:18 am

Welcome aboard !
Back to top Go down
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:19 am

Leo Metcalfe wrote:
Welcome aboard !

thanks..
Back to top Go down
Jamie Sagrera
Slut
Slut
Jamie Sagrera

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 am

You don't lose anything from leaving a band. Only the band loses fame, but you shouldn't worry too much about that since your band is pretty new and not that 'important' yet Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessihait
Clayton Hilliard
Part-time God / Admin
Part-time God / Admin
Clayton Hilliard

Number of posts : 571

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 11:19 am

If it's a solo artist, make sure you get all the cash from the band (Career > Members Only > Distribute Cash) before you leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.popomundo.com/common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=view
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 11:22 am

Clayton Hilliard wrote:
If it's a solo artist, make sure you get all the cash from the band (Career > Members Only > Distribute Cash) before you leave.

didnt know that O_O

luckily.. my band didnt have any money.. xD
Back to top Go down
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 7:28 pm

is there someone who could help my with some money or buying drums for me? me and garlic have enough but not been VIP makes it hard to put the money together.. u_u
Back to top Go down
Simon Sadler
Holy Kitty
Holy Kitty
Simon Sadler

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 7:31 pm

I would, but unfortunately, I'm a bit low on cash myself.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 7:39 pm

Simon Sadler wrote:
I would, but unfortunately, I'm a bit low on cash myself.

thanks anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samantha Beljaars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Beljaars   Samantha Beljaars Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha Beljaars
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHAA Forum :: Individual Threads-
Jump to: