GHAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHAA Forum

Communication Platform of GHAA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about giving items

Go down 
+5
Steven Hellemans
Martin Wafelbakker
Jonathan Harris
Valdir Kroeger
Jason Coe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason Coe
good member
good member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-06

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: about giving items   about giving items EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 3:44 am

If two persons were in the same band, could one person give another person an item even when they aren't friends yet?
Back to top Go down
Valdir Kroeger
good member
good member
Valdir Kroeger

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-07

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 4:37 am

I guess we already solved that problem, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Valdir Kroeger
good member
good member
Valdir Kroeger

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 2:59 pm

I'll use this topic to make another question about item, i've seen that are some items that can be customized with a name, like Pin, but i also saw that some people have clothes customized with some phrases and names.
How can you do that??

Last edited by on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

Number of posts : 290

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 3:01 pm

Valdir Kroeger wrote:
I'll use this topic to make another question about item, i've seen that are some items that can be customized with a name, like Pin, but i also saw that some people have clothes customizes with some phrases and name.
How can you do that??

two things required. need to be VIP, and need a print screen template. from what i understand, you need to name the template before you use it. I think you may need to name it what you want printed on your item
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 3:03 pm

Jason Coe wrote:
If two persons were in the same band, could one person give another person an item even when they aren't friends yet?

items like clothing and food, yes. but for things that have value you need to have a strong friendship to be able to give it to anyone
Back to top Go down
Jason Coe
good member
good member

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 12:55 am

one question again. Does anybody know a food that can increase mood permanently ? I'm running low on mood and I don't care if it lowers my health
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 1:03 am

nothing since they "nerfed" Oysters. learn basic religon it helps when your resting
Back to top Go down
Jason Coe
good member
good member

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 1:35 am

oh men that sucks another question though how much does your character spend when sopping and how many percent will it raise your mood?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 2:35 am

sopping? not sure i understand that
Back to top Go down
Martin Wafelbakker
good member
good member
Martin Wafelbakker

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-07-05

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 2:41 am

shopping. the caracter spends only as much as you got on him... u can decide, put main of your money on bank account and leave small ammount to shop
Back to top Go down
https://ghaa.forumotion.com/GHAA-Community-f5/Oblivion-t66.htm
Jason Coe
good member
good member

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 3:03 am

so you mean to say that when I set my character to shopping, he will spend all of the money in 1 update?
Back to top Go down
Steven Hellemans
decent member
decent member
Steven Hellemans

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-16

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 3:15 am

I guess it is ± 5 % of your cash money you spend on one update.

I had 13150 € in cash and have spended 638 € . So it is a bit under 5%, if it is always the same.
Back to top Go down
Jason Coe
good member
good member

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 4:08 am

Oh thank you for answering that. How muhc mood does shopping increase?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

Number of posts : 381

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 5:44 am

%2-3
Back to top Go down
https://ghaa.forumotion.com
Jason Coe
good member
good member

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 6:00 am

Oh. thank you again Another noob question does each update spend money? So if there are 3 updates in a day, I will be deducted more or less 15% of my money each day?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

Number of posts : 381

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 7:34 am

There are 15-16 updates per week, that means you get 2 updates per day. Each update spends money (if you're shopping or exercising).
Back to top Go down
https://ghaa.forumotion.com
Jason Coe
good member
good member

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 2:33 pm

is it worth it put my priorities on shopping all week long?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 2:36 pm

unless you have the money to do it, i would say no. cause if you spend your last dime, your mood drops dramitically
Back to top Go down
Barend Arets
Queen of Metal
Queen of Metal
Barend Arets

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-09

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 2:50 pm

number of adds here:

1. for expensive items to give, you need a high relationship. but at 70% friendship, you can give anything. 70% is a magic number apparently, as that is also needed to ask apprenticeship.

2. giving items a name. you need VIP and a screen template, as said before. this template has 5 uses, and you can't change the name. so f.e. you name it "I hate poop" you can give 5 pieces of clothing, including pins but not antiques, that name. after that either a new one, or you have told enough people you hate poop.

3. go shopping. you can spend up to 10% of your cash, so be careful. it is not (as many people think) 'the more you spend, the more increase you get'. so shopping with $10000 on hand gives the same amount (although it's still a bit random) as $1,000,000. you spend a lot more with $1,00,000 though Razz

4. you get 14 updates a week. this is the set amount, although due to overlapping days you can 13, or 15. This amount of updates has been confirmed by the devs.

5. be careful with shopping. as said, you don't want to spend your last dime on it. if you go shopping with $100 or less, you can spend all your money and get a big mooddrop. for shopping, the best is with roughly $40,000, but I understand most of you can't afford doing that. under $1,000 is not advisable because you can have other costs in the meantime (trashing hotel, pets etc) but $1,000 will be enough to be absolutely safe.

6. not really for newbies, but for experienced players who make this mistake, surprisingly enough, quite often: don't go shopping if you expect someone to give you money. this might sound like "duh" to some, but only last week someone received $1,000,000 from someone else to fund a park, and he was on Go Shopping. that person got an update 4 minutes later and spend $80,000. this is a serious waste of money (and this probably sounds horrible to newbies who could only dream about it, but wait till you release your 5th real single. then you really feel that pain Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.popomundo.com/common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=view
Clayton Hilliard
Part-time God / Admin
Part-time God / Admin
Clayton Hilliard

Number of posts : 571

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Point 6 is so recognisable!

These weeks, I pay band cash every thursday (after the record sales), and I manage to get 400k to all members, so 100k to each. Two of them had their priority to shopping still, after I messaged them two days in advance.

One of them had two shopping updates and got rid of 9.000 without even doing something good :P

Btw, Barend. One question to you. It says that you can release singles every 4 weeks, right?
My fans are anticipating my new single, but its only been 2 weeks since I released my last one. I am releasing the next one on tuesday still, but how can this be?
I think because of a new member that joined and "reset the band" or something.
Back to top Go down
Barend Arets
Queen of Metal
Queen of Metal
Barend Arets

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-09

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 2:58 pm

hmm that is very odd. unless they changed it, it should be 4 weeks. 2 singles per popoyear, that's the stated rule ever since I joined. I don't know what happened to your band, but I'd make use of the fact Very Happy

and then file a bug report of course.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jason Coe
good member
good member

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 2:45 am

Oh men I had 2 updates spent on going shopping but my mood only increased by 1%. What do I do. I already have a red bar in my mood?
Back to top Go down
Valdir Kroeger
good member
good member
Valdir Kroeger

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 3:33 am

I would say, go to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Clayton Hilliard
Part-time God / Admin
Part-time God / Admin
Clayton Hilliard

Number of posts : 571

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 7:17 am

Agreed. You can deliberately go to the hospital and get fixed there.
Next week, use the Halloween updates to get back to 100% mood again.
Back to top Go down
Valdir Kroeger
good member
good member
Valdir Kroeger

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 7:28 am

About that, do you have to use the mask several times to get the 100% mood or just one time is enough?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about giving items Empty
PostSubject: Re: about giving items   about giving items Empty

Back to top Go down

about giving items
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next