GHAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHAA Forum

Communication Platform of GHAA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Songs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Songs Empty
PostSubject: Songs   Songs EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 9:04 am

i suggested making a manual for songs.. so i thought helping out by making a sing post on question..i have a lot of question about music but i dont remember them all right now.. so ill be posting them when i remeber them.. and maybe the manual weill make itself.. xDD

it would be good tho that anyone who has question about music posted here to.. and anyone who know answes to.. ^^

i few question i have..

when the bars on lyrics and melody are in yellow (100%) it means its ready right.. its ok to finish then.. or if i wait a little itll come out better?

let say my song came out poor.. can it improve later? or itll be always a poor song..

does it matter if my band plays heavy metal and i make rock songs?

well thats it.. ._. i dont remember more right now.. >_<
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs   Songs EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 9:14 am

Quote :
when the bars on lyrics and melody are in yellow (100%) it means its ready right.. its ok to finish then.. or if i wait a little itll come out better?

Nobody knows that. There is an urban legend says 'yes, it's better to wait' but thanks to randomity, we don't know the rightest answer.

Quote :
let say my song came out poor.. can it improve later? or itll be always a poor song..

Sad but true, it'll always stay as a poor song, no way to improve

Quote :
does it matter if my band plays heavy metal and i make rock songs?

Song's original genre isn't important. If you defined your song with your genre (after adding it to repertoire, before deciding subgenre) there'll be no problem

-----------------------------

Your musicality is the most important thing while writing songs. It's nearly impossible to write a wonderful song with decent musicality. Seeds may increse the lyrics and melody quality far beyond from musicality level but it'll harm originality too, so result will be the same. Maybe even worse. Don't use more a seed or two.

Basic Composing, Basic Lyrics and Compose Blablabla skills have secondary role in songwriting. They'll help to fulfil your musicality's potential. Without those skills, you can write good songs but nothing more. To reach the top, basic composing, lyrics and third composing skills are a must.
Back to top Go down
https://ghaa.forumotion.com
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty
Samantha Beljaars

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs   Songs EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 9:43 am

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Clayton Hilliard
Part-time God / Admin
Part-time God / Admin
Clayton Hilliard

Number of posts : 571

Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs   Songs EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 9:46 am

Anthony, are you sure about the genre you have written it in?
I know that the defined genre is what counts for covers, but if you write your own songs, wouldnt you need that genre skill too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.popomundo.com/common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=view
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

Number of posts : 381

Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs   Songs EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 9:50 am

As far as i know, if you are the writer of song, it doesn't matter if it's this genre or that. Defining is only crucial thing. Covers are the songs which doesn't belong to you or a member of group.

Genre skill may help slightly while writing the song but once it's finished, there won't be problem i think.
Back to top Go down
https://ghaa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs   Songs Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHAA Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: