GHAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHAA Forum

Communication Platform of GHAA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leo Metcalfe

Go down 
+4
Samantha Beljaars
Simon Sadler
Clayton Hilliard
Leo Metcalfe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 9:36 pm

Yeaaap

and maybe some Basic english vocabulary too Razz

Good news: i got my artist bar thingy filled, changed my repertory to really asskicking new music and released it...
so i have now a shiny-gold new repertoire, which will be tested tomorrow in London Smile

900 tickets sold and I'm feeling a bit anxious Smile

I'll post about the show tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 4:07 pm

The Renaissance
at Monkey's Modern 2007-08-20

Artist:
The Renaissance

Place:
Monkey's Modern

Time:
2007-08-20 20:00

Audience:
927 people

Earnings:
Paid within 24 hours.

Ticket Price:
5 US$

Booked since:
2007-06-22

Ambition:
High

Performers :

L. Metcalfe
Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

927 people came to Monkey's Modern to see The Renaissance.

11 songs were played during the show.

All in all this show by The Renaissance was above average!

Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Icon_VIP
Playlist:

The Renaissance enters the stage ready to rock!
Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

Along the Bosphorous
Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

Leonard Metcalfe greets the audience.
Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

Shadow with an attitude
Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

Perfect Groupie

Leonard Metcalfe talks to the crowd.

Hell Awaits Betrayers

Leonard Metcalfe yells "Renaissance - Top of the pops ! Renaissance - Top of the pops !!"

Half of the Double

Leonard Metcalfe tunes the instruments.
Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

Diamonds and Blast

Leonard Metcalfe dedicates the next song to someone special.

What a way

Jazz's colors

Some stage equipment is knocked over by Leonard Metcalfe.

The madness within your eyes...

The volume is cranked up and the audience goes wild with enthusiasm!
Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

Shangrisol

The Renaissance tries to play an encore before they've even left the stage.
Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

The Renaissance leaves the stage but the crowd still wants more!

The Renaissance plays The best there's ever been as an encore and the crowd is still chanting for more!!!

The audience leaves.
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 4:09 pm

So, except for forgeting to change my previous encore song to a regular, I think I did good Smile
Oh, I'm not tuning my guitar anymore too, just 2 stars Razz

What do you guys think ?
Is that what I can expect for what I am now, or could I do much better ?

And, oh ! Got 5* in Basic Strings, too Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 am

Tha'ts pretty good. If you be careful with encores and add a pump up the volume event before encores, you can reach even decent, yeah, that's pretty good : )

Gratz mate. Maybe we have our third wonderkid here? : )
Back to top Go down
https://ghaa.forumotion.com
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 2:23 pm

So it would be like "out the stage - pump volume - play 2 encores?"

I'm gonna give it a try tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:42 pm

Hell yeah, you got the point ; )
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 2:07 pm

I CANT BELIEVE IT

I missed today's show !!
I don't know what I did wrong, I DID buy the tickets to Amsterdam...
Man, I'm SO angry right now

I can't believe, I was so anxious...

Anyone know what could have happened ??
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 2:41 pm

It appears you have no reserved plane tickets now. I have no idea : /
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:32 pm

Sucks.
I remember checking to see and deciding that for 96 bucks it was well worth flying there... and setting the time to 6 am, and all

That sucks hard, I just bought tickets to Brussels and I'm hoping it goes well.

Maybe I just didn't "OK" the ticket, or something...
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Hey, Clayton, since we'll probably meet pretty soon in Paris I wanted to confirm my "wishlist" Razz

If it is not TOO much...

Lead Vocals
Electric Guitar
Basic Record Production (could be useful in the future)
Basic Leadership
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 4:15 pm

Oh, and the basic media manipulation too :P

(i fixed it for you Leo. -Jon)
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 11:15 pm

It may be a better idea to pm this wishlist to Clayton privately too, i'm not sure if he's checking here regularly, he's kinda busy i think.
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 5:26 am

Thanks, Jon

I always get that wrong
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 11:42 am

Talked to Clayton, he's got my gift package Smile

As for my Brussels gig, I'm VERY happy with the outcome.
But I think I might have to play a THIRD encore.... the crowd was still wanting more when I left !!

Here's the report:

The Renaissance Shows

The Renaissance
at [MR] Reflection -BRU- 2007-08-24

Artist: The Renaissance
Place: [MR] Reflection -BRU-
Time: 2007-08-24 18:00
Audience: 756 people
Earnings: Paid within 24 hours.
Ticket Price: 6 US$
Booked since: 2007-07-05
Ambition: High

Performers :
L. Metcalfe

756 people came to [MR] Reflection -BRU- to see The Renaissance.

12 songs were played during the show.

All in all this show by The Renaissance was decent!

PS: Couldnt paste the playlist with the stars from this pc, when I get home later I'll give it another go Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:24 pm

Good pgrogress Leo.

Be careful with encores, if you can't meet audience's expectations, they won't stay to listen last encore and you'll experience a big drop instead of boost.

Simply, every encore should be far more better than the previous one. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 5:02 pm

I think I might stick to two for now... Razz
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:24 am

The Renaissance
at Gravity's Edge [MR|Paris] 2007-08-27

Artist:
The Renaissance

Place:
Gravity's Edge [MR|Paris]

Time:
2007-08-27 12:00

Audience:
973 people

Earnings:
Paid within 24 hours.

Ticket Price:
5 US$

Booked since:
2007-07-05

Ambition:
High

Performers :

L. Metcalfe

973 people came to Gravity's Edge [MR|Paris] to see The Renaissance.

All in all this show by The Renaissance was above average!

Playlist:

Marion ♥

Shadow with an attitude

Perfect Groupie

Shangrisol

Leonard Metcalfe yells "Renaissance - Top of the pops ! Renaissance - Top of the pops !!"

Half of the Double

What a way

Leonard Metcalfe praises the crowd.

Jazz's colors

Diamonds and Blast

Leonard Metcalfe crashes into some stage equipment and sends it flying into the crowd!

Hell Awaits Betrayers

Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star1Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Star3

The Renaissance plays The best there's ever been as an encore and the crowd is still chanting for more!!!

The Renaissance plays Along the Bosphorous as an encore and the crowd is still chanting for more!!!

The audience leaves.
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:29 am

And this is the transcript of my Brussels gig last week :)

The Renaissance
at [MR] Reflection -BRU- 2007-08-24

Artist:
The Renaissance

Place:
[MR] Reflection -BRU-

Time:
2007-08-24 18:00

Audience:
756 people

Earnings:
2 269 US$

Ticket Price:
6 US$

Booked since:
2007-07-05

Ambition:
High

Performers :

L. Metcalfe

756 people came to [MR] Reflection -BRU- to see The Renaissance.

All in all this show by The Renaissance was decent!

Playlist:

Marion ♥

Shadow with an attitude

Perfect Groupie

Shangrisol

Half of the Double

What a way

Jazz's colors

Diamonds and Blast

Some stage equipment is knocked over by Leonard Metcalfe.

Hell Awaits Betrayers

The Renaissance plays Along the Bosphorous as an encore and the crowd is still chanting for more!!!

The audience leaves.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:55 am

Sigh. You're a wonderkid Suspect
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 11:06 am

Brussels concert was fantastic

Now I gotta get back to jamming to 100% Razz
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 11:14 am

Ghehe. Gratz ^^
One more question though, about the encores. I just have to leave stage, and then play an encore? No specific requirements?
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:14 pm

when you add the song to the concert design, check the "play as encore" box, and make sure to put them after "leave the stage". Smile
Back to top Go down
Clayton Hilliard
Part-time God / Admin
Part-time God / Admin
Clayton Hilliard

Number of posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:27 pm

Damn you Leo. Once you get yourself a big ass truck you are sure to hit the top 100 with a setlist like that! :D

And Im so sorry for my absence. As some might have noticed.

If you really need me for something, try contacting me ingame. I read ALL of those, always.
Back to top Go down
http://www.popomundo.com/common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=view
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:35 pm

I'm saving for that truck,Clay

I'm loging in right now to try and find you
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:32 pm

The Renaissance
at Lost Souls [MR] ~ Lon 2007-09-04

Artist:
The Renaissance

Place:
Lost Souls [MR] ~ Lon

Time:
2007-09-04 16:00

Audience:
962 people

Earnings:
2 406 US$

Ticket Price:
5 US$

Booked since:
2007-07-09

Ambition:
High

Performers :

L. Metcalfe

962 people came to Lost Souls [MR] ~ Lon to see The Renaissance.

All in all this show by The Renaissance was nice!

Playlist:

Ultraseed

Along the Bosphorous

Jazz's colors

The best there's ever been

Diamonds and Blast

Hell Awaits Betrayers

What a way

Perfect Groupie

Leonard Metcalfe crashes into some stage equipment and sends it flying into the crowd!

Shadow with an attitude

The Renaissance plays Kärsivä norsu as an encore and the crowd is still chanting for more!!!

The Renaissance plays Kääkkä rääkkää Ruisrääkkää as an encore and the crowd is still chanting for more!!!

The Renaissance plays Party in Berlin! as an encore and the crowd is still chanting for more!!!

The audience leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo Metcalfe   Leo Metcalfe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo Metcalfe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHAA Forum :: Individual Threads-
Jump to: