GHAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHAA Forum

Communication Platform of GHAA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Andrew Cullen

Go down 
+6
Samantha Beljaars
Jonathan Harris
Jamie Sagrera
Carlo Harden
Clayton Hilliard
Andrew Cullen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Andrew Cullen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 6:16 am

I am VIP Smile.
Can I get more detailed info on how to add text then? Embarassed On how to do it, get it colored, etc etc..
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 8:16 am

Buy a 'screen print template'. Name it like naming pets or doorkeys. Then use it on the other items you have.

As Jon said, you can't add text to jewelery or antique items. The colour of text will be the same with the item. Look at my char page for a few samples ; )
Back to top Go down
https://ghaa.forumotion.com
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 9:17 am

Jej, it worked well. Thanks Very Happy
I'm thinking of buying a pet now. Thanks for the information in the other topic Anthony. I'd just like to know one more thing: I don't have to buy the food in a shop myself?
Think I'll go for a labrador then.. Or a rottweiler.. Don't know yet.

Oh btw, do I have to carry them all the time with me? Or can I leave them at home?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 am

You don't need to buy the food from the shop. It'll be done automatically and expenses will drop from the money you're carrying with you.

Usually on thursdays, you'll recieve a diary entry like 'I paid 20 € buying supplies for dog (labrador).". That's all.

You can carry them, or you can leave them home or tour bus. Up to you. While carrying them with you, you can make your friends sniff the person you're interacting which raises relationship a bit. If you prefer to leave your friends home, alone and desperate, you'll continue to buy them supplies.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 4:00 am

Got a labrador now, named Coco Smile.

About my music, what would be best to do. Get basic string instruments to 5* first, and then learn acoustic guitar, or get just 3* and learn acoustic then?
And the same for singing. Get b. singing to 5* and then learn lead, or will 3* be enough?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 4:17 am

best bet, skill strings to 3* and buy the book for acoustic to learn the skill while continuing to skill strings to 5*

as for lead, i went ahead and learned it at 3* though i will get my singing up to 5* before i switch to skilling lead vocals
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 11:04 am

What effect does the popularity of a specific song actually have? And how to make it rise/lower?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:16 pm

Popularity effects two things mainly: Song's effect on audience and single sales. When a songs becomes more popular, naturally audience will like it much and it effects your shows in a good way. Also popular songs will make your singles sale more.

Playing your songs in shows is the main way to increase popularity. If someone covers your song, the more people will hear about it and it's popularity rises more. Also, videos raises popularity in huge amounts but it's a bit expensive to record a video, it also takes too much updates and needs a few skills like basic acting and video production to be effective.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:31 pm

Hm. Cause I've been looking for some songs to cover, and the ones I found all had negative popularity. Does that matter?
Back to top Go down
Leo Metcalfe
Wonderkid
Wonderkid
Leo Metcalfe

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:36 pm

Commuity > Artists > Critic's Choice Wink
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:44 pm

It does really matter mate : )
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:46 pm

Fine, I'll look for some better songs then, if popularity really matters. It's just, I gotta find songs with Acoustic/Lead singing only, cuz I'm a soloist.
September will be rather busy for me, I hope I'll make some progression concerning my ranking and ratings Suspect.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:56 pm

Instruments has nothing to do with playing them Andrew. You can play a classical song which written with cellos and pianos with your own guitar. That's the meaning of cover in fact : )

Genre and instruments doesn't matter. Choose the songs with the best quality, best originality and popularity.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:00 pm

You're kidding, right? And I've been spending all that time to find a decent song with just lead vocals/acoustic guitar.. silent
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Sad but true, i'm serious mate. Just take a look at the critic's choice list and pick a few decent songs without full fame -not popularity, fame. Songs with 100 fame will face huge popularity drops, for a song that is in critic's choice, peak point is 100 fame. After that, it becomes less and less good day by day. And don't mind instruments ; )
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Fine lol, thanks. I'll look for some decent songs later on.

If this appears in your diary, what does it mean and how do you get it?
Quote :
An über-boring meeting at work almost drove me crazy today.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 3:37 pm

It's totally random. Pure luck. It drops your mood by 1% or like, and some says if you focus on your work one time per week, you don't get that kind of messages but i don't believe them personally. Even if they're right, i don't mind, there are a lot of things to do with updates, till focusing on work to save 1% mood..
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 4:37 am

Hmm, is it me or is Popo really slow these days.. In the morning it was quite fast, but now it's slow again. And I really have to do some inviting for my competition. Annoying Mad

EDIT: Snuggle exhaustion. Puh, like I can't handle that.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Guerrini
Panda Lover Admin
Panda Lover Admin
Anthony Guerrini

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:12 am

I experience the same problem as well. I think it's popo..
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 4:30 pm

they had to take a couple web servers online. everyone is experiancing slowdowns. let hope they can get the servers back up soon
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 7:36 am

Performed a 'dreadful' show today. May sound bad, but it's my best so far Razz.
I still got a question though. Why isn't my encore played? It was set well.

Andrew Lee enters the stage. **
Going Under
Andrew Cullen greets the audience. **
Layla
Far Away
Andrew Cullen twirls the microphone stand around on stage. **
Cryin'
You Don't Know
Andrew Cullen tries to tune the instruments but only make them sound worse. *
Give me a sign *
Jailhouse Rock
Dreaming Neon Black
The volume is cranked up and the audience goes wild with enthusiasm! *****
Sultans of Swing
Beer Beer!
Andrew Lee leaves the stage and the audience starts heading for the exit. *
The audience leaves.

See? I leave stage, and they already start heading for the exit? And what about my last song?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 10:45 am

try cranking the volume right before you leave the stage. that may help make the audiance want an encore
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 10:58 am

I did? Or do you mean crank up the volume and leave immediatly, without playing a song in between?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love
Jonathan Harris

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 11:03 am

thats what i mean. If you crank the volume and then immediately leave the stage, the chances of the audience wanting an encore is greater
Back to top Go down
Andrew Cullen
decent member
decent member
Andrew Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:09 am

How does the tourbus thing actually work? My band (solo) has got ~9000 euros at the moment, and at the end of september I'll have about ~15000-20000. What should I buy, and how do I use it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Cullen   Andrew Cullen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew Cullen
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHAA Forum :: Individual Threads-
Jump to: